Friday, August 9, 2013

The Nursery is Finished (well...pretty much...) Part 1

I got my last needed item in the mail today (hello, white lamp stand!) and can finally say that Levi's nursery is ready to go! Granted, I'm still looking for a new cushion for the rocking chair since the sage doesn't really match anymore (and I've only been able to find other fall shades in stores lately...lame), but other than that it's ready!! Here's what we've got goin' on...

Because we live in an apartment with limited storage space (understatement!), I've expanded Levi's room to include the little entryway just outside of his door. Thanks to one of those cube storage units from Target, this space now makes up for the lack of storage in the bathroom, kitchen, and Levi's room. Yay! I topped the storage unit with a name board that my sister made (super cool!), a set of sock monkey nesting dolls (just combine my two favorite things why don't you?) and some vintage baby books that I got at one of my showers (thanks Cindy!).

 
 
Here's a close-up of the name board that my sister made. It's pretty neat! You can see other cool stuff she does here.
 
 

 
I'll post more pics soon of the rest of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment